- Page 1Fujifilm FinePix S2000HD
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix S2000HD
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix S2000HD
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
The 28mm-equivalent wide-angle lens is great for fitting wide scenes into the frame.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 414mm, good for picking out details. This was taken from the same spot as the picture above.
This is the colour in standard mode.
This is the same scene in the high-saturation Chrome mode.
A powerful zoom and a fast AF system make the S2000HD great for spur-of-the-moment shots.
Score in detail
Image Quality 7
Build Quality 8
|Camera type||Super Zoom|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||5 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||10x|