- Page 1Fujifilm FinePix S2000HD
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix S2000HD
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix S2000HD
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
The usual test shot of the west window of Exeter cathedral to compare detail and sharpness with other cameras. See below for a full-res crop or click to download the full-sized version.
Image quality is generally good, although the level of fine detail isn’t as good as some.
The lens does produce some barrel distortion at wide angle.
Centre sharpness isn’t bad….
But the corner is a bit blurred and has lots of chromatic aberration.