- Page 1Fujifilm FinePix J50
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix J50
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix J50
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality.”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
Even at the lowest ISO setting there is image noise visible.
At 200 ISO the red channel is very noisy, and the green is mottled with random colour.
Lots of image noise at 400 ISO, with almost no fine detail.
At 800 ISO the image is pretty much unusable.
This is the full frame at 800 ISO.