- Page 1Fujifilm FinePix J10
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix J10
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix J10
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test shots – Detail and lens perfomance
- Page 7 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
”A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size images at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced for bandwidth purposes to let you see the full image, and a series of crops taken from original full resolution images at a range of ISO settings have been included in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.”
This is the full frame at the minimum ISO setting.
At 64 ISO the image quality is very good, with plenty of sharp detail.
No problems at 100 ISO.
Still no real noise problems at 200 ISO.
There is a little noise visible at 400 ISO, but the image quality is still very good and quite printable.
There is a sudden increase in image noise at 800 ISO.
The noise is a lot worse at 1600 ISO.
This is the full frame at the maximum ISO setting.