- Page 1Fujifilm FinePix HS10
- Page 2 Features and Design 1
- Page 3 Features and Design 2
- Page 4 Performance and Results
- Page 5 Specification
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using shaded natural light. ”
This is the full frame at minimum ISO.
Picture quality is very good at 100 ISO.
Almost identical results at 200 ISO.
Still no problems at 400 ISO.
The noise reduction cuts in at 800 ISO, losing some fine detail.
Noise is becoming a problem at 1600 ISO.
Even worse at 3200 ISO, with little fine detail left.
Image quality at the maximum 6400 ISO is very poor.
This is the full frame at maximum ISO.