- Page 1Fujifilm FinePix HS10
- Page 2 Features and Design 1
- Page 3 Features and Design 2
- Page 4 Performance and Results
- Page 5 Specification
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
Here’s the usual detail test shot of the West Window of Exeter Cathedral, for you to compare with other cameras. See below for a full res crop, or click to see the whole picture. File size 4.1MB.
The level of fine detail is impressive for a 10MP camera.
The huge lens produces no barrel distortion at wide angle.
Centre sharpness is pretty good.
Corner sharpness is also very good, with none of Fuji’s usual chromatic aberration.