- Page 1Fujifilm FinePix F50fd
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix F50fd
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix F50fd
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test shots – Full-res crops
- Page 7 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
”A range of test shots are shown over the next two pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and in some case a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.”
The wide angle end is equivalent to 36mm. The shadows are a bit murky though.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 108mm.
Low light focusing is quick and accurate, but the image quality isn’t a patch on the F31fd or F40fd.
Colour reproduction and exposure are excellent.
The limited dynamic range of the overcrowded sensor is a big disadvantage.
Score in detail
Image Quality 7
|Camera type||Digital Compact|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||12 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||3x|