- Page 1Fujifilm Finepix F30
- Page 2 Fujifilm Finepix F30
- Page 3 Feature Table
- Page 4 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops
- Page 5 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
The wide end of the zoom range is equivalent to 36mm, about average for a 3x zoom camera. Note that the exposure system has significantly under-exposed this shot.
Taken from the same position as the previous shot, this shows the telephoto end of the zoom range, equivalent to 108mm.
The front window of Exeter Cathedral. See below for a full-size blow-up of this shot for a detail comparison.
This 600×600 pixel full-scale enlargement shows the level of detail that the F30 produces. You can just make out the anti-bird netting over the stonework.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
|Camera type||Digital Compact|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||6.3 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||3x|