- Page 1Fujifilm Finepix F11
- Page 2 Fujifilm Finepix F11
- Page 3 Fujifilm Finepix F11
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The F11’s accurate focusing system has made a good job of this close-up shot, but the damned purple fringing shows up again on the highlights.
The largest production motorcycle engine in the world, the awesome and British-made 2294cc Triumph Rocket III. That’s bigger than my car’s engine. Oh, and check out the focus or detail or something. I’ll be over here drooling.
Colour reproduction has always been a Fujifilm strongpoint. In natural colour mode it is pretty much perfect, and a match for anything else in its class.