- Page 1Casio Exilim EX-Z80
- Page 2 Casio Exilim EX-Z80
- Page 3 Casio Exilim EX-Z80
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test shots – Detail and lens perfomance
- Page 7 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
”A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size images at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced for bandwidth purposes to let you see the full image, and a series of crops taken from original full resolution images at a range of ISO settings have been included in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.”
This is the full frame at minimum ISO.
The image is noise-free at the minimum ISO setting of 64.
No major problems at 100 ISO.
Already at 200 ISO there are signs of noise.
Noise effects increase at 400 ISO, although colour rendition remains good.
Lots of noise at 800 ISO, but again the colour isn’t bad.
Image quality is very low at 1600 ISO.
This is the full frame at maximum ISO.