- Page 1Casio Exilim EX-Z77
- Page 2 Casio Exilim EX-Z77
- Page 3 Casio Exilim EX-Z77
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test shots – Detail and lens perfomance
- Page 7 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
”A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size images at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced for bandwidth purposes to let you see the full image, and a series of crops taken from original full resolution images at a range of ISO settings have been included in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.”
This is the full frame at 50 ISO.
A nice clean image at 50 ISO.
No major problems at 100 ISO.
There is some noise, and signs of heavy noise reduction at 200 ISO. This is the default auto ISO setting.
Noise is a lot worse at 400 ISO.
Image quality is extremely poor at 800 ISO.
This is the full frame at 800 ISO.