- Page 1Casio Exilim EX-Z25
- Page 2 Casio Exilim EX-Z25
- Page 3 Casio Exilim EX-Z25
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using shaded natural light. ”
This is the full frame at 64 ISO.
At minimum ISO the image quality is very good, with smooth colour and no visible noise.
Much the same result at 100 ISO.
Still no problems at 200 ISO.
Image quality is still good at 400 ISO, not bad for a cheap 12MP compact.
At 800 ISO however there is a lot of noise and loss of detail.
1600 ISO is also very noisy, but at least the colour rendition is good.
The full frame at 1600 ISO.