- Page 1Casio Exilim EX-Z1200
- Page 2 Casio Exilim EX-Z1200
- Page 3 Casio Exilim EX-Z1200
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum ISO setting has been reduced to let you see the full image, and below that a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality.”
At the minimum sensitivity of ISO 50 the image is noise-free and extremely detailed.
Image quality is still very high at ISO 100.
Something seems to have happened to the white balance at ISO 200, and there is some image noise visible.
Casio has wisely limited the Z1200 to ISO 400, but even so the image quality is noticeably reduced.
This is the full frame at ISO 400.