- Page 1Casio Exilim EX-Z100
- Page 2 Casio Exilim EX-Z100
- Page 3 Casio Exilim EX-Z100
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image.”
The wide angle 28mm lens means you can fit large subjects into the frame.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 114mm, about average for a compact camera.
The overall exposure of this shot is good, but the highlights on the roof have been burned out.
The Z100 tends to capture shadow detail at the expense of burned-out highlights.
Colour rendition is bright and vibrant, but possibly a bit over-saturated.
Once again highlights have been lost to preserve shadow detail.
Score in detail
Image Quality 7
Build Quality 8
|Camera type||Ultra Compact|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||10.1 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||4x|