- Page 1Casio Exilim EX-S770
- Page 2 Casio Exilim EX-S770
- Page 3 Casio Exilim EX-S770
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
Even though the anti-shake mode set the ISO to 400 for this shot, the colours are still rich and vibrant, and those tomatoes look good enough to eat. You can keep the sprouts though.
The only real criticism of the S770 is the rather bad spherical distortion at the wide end of the zoom range, a common fault in ultra-compact lenses.
The built-in flash has a range of 3.9m at wide angle, and excellent frame coverage. I won, but only best of three.
Unlike a lot of powerful compacts, the S770 copes very well with high contrast shots. There’s no trace of purple fringing on this shot.
The macro range is only 15cm, which isn’t particularly close. This is unusual for a Casio camera.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
|Camera type||Ultra Compact|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||7.2 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||3x|