- Page 1Casio Exilim EX-S12
- Page 2 Casio Exilim EX-S12
- Page 3 Casio Exilim EX-S12
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using reflected natural light ”
This is the full frame at 64 ISO.
At the lowest ISO setting the image quality is very good, with no noise.
Much the same at 100 ISO.
Still no problems at 200 ISO.
400 ISO and still looking good.
Still far from terrible at 800 ISO. although noise reduction is visible.
1600 ISO is looking a bit ropey though.
And as for 3200 ISO….
This is the full frame at 3200 ISO.