- Page 1Casio Exilim EX-FS10
- Page 2 Casio Exilim EX-FS10
- Page 3 Casio Exilim EX-FS10
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using reflected natural light ”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
Even at 100 ISO the image quality isn’t brilliant, with the overall softness taking the edge off the detail.
200 ISO and the image quality looks defocused and over-processed.
Noise is becoming a major problem at 400 ISO, and the white balance is also off.
Noise is distorting colour at 800 ISO.
At the maximum 1600 ISO the image quality is terrible.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.