- Page 1Casio Exilim EX-FH20
- Page 2 Casio Exilim EX-FH20
- Page 3 Casio Exilim EX-FH20
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. ”
This is the full frame at 100ISO.
Image quality is pretty good at 100ISO.
Noise is already visible by 200ISO.
Fine detail is already lost at 400ISO, and the noise is causing colour problems.
Noise is very visible at 800ISO, and image quality is very poor with almost no detail.
Terrible image quality at 1600ISO, with no fine detail left at all.
This is the full frame at 1600ISO.