- Page 1Canon PowerShot SX200 IS
- Page 2 Canon PowerShot SX200 IS
- Page 3 Canon PowerShot SX200 IS
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. The pictures were taken outdoors in overcst daylight. ”
This is the full frame at 80 ISO.
At 80 ISO the image quality is excellent, with lots of detail and no noise.
Pretty much the same results at 100 ISO.
Still no real problems at 200 ISO.
At 400 ISO there is visible noise in the mid-tone areas and some loss og detail to noise reduction.
Even less detail at 800 ISO.
Image quality is very poor at the amximum 1600 ISO.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.