- Page 1Canon PowerShot SX200 IS
- Page 2 Canon PowerShot SX200 IS
- Page 3 Canon PowerShot SX200 IS
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
the wide-angle end is equivalent to 28mm, wide enough for any pub garden.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 336mm, good for distant details. This was shot hand-held at 1/40th of a second.
One of the beautiful sandy beaches of Devon.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
Build Quality 8
|Camera type||Digital Compact|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||12.1 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||12x|
|LCD Monitor||3 in|
|Flash modes||Auto Flash, Flash OFF, Flash ON, Red-eye Reduction|
|Video (max res/format)||1280 x 720|
|Memory card slot||Secure Digital (SD) Card, Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Card, MultiMediaCard (MMC), MMCplus, HC MMCplus|