- Page 1Canon PowerShot SX10 IS
- Page 2 Canon PowerShot SX10 IS
- Page 3 Canon PowerShot SX10 IS
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. ”
This is the full frame at 80 ISO.
At 80 ISO the image quality is excellent, with nice smooth tones and no noise.
At 100 ISO the results are still good, but there is a tiny bit of noise creeping in.
Slightly more noise at 200 ISO, but overall quality is still good.
Still plenty of fine detail at 400, although the shadows are looking rather grainy.
Quite noisy now at 800, but colour balance and detail are still pretty good.
At 1600 ISO all fine detail has been lost; small prints only.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.