- Page 1Canon PowerShot A590 IS
- Page 2 Canon PowerShot A590 IS
- Page 3 Canon PowerShot A590 IS
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test shots – Detail and lens perfomance
- Page 7 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality.”
This is a full-frame image at the minimum sensitivity of 80 ISO.
Image quality at the lowest ISO setting is superb.
At 100 ISO there is already some colour speckling visible.
Image noise is noticeable at 200 ISO.
At 400 ISO the noise is affecting the level of fine detail.
Very significant noise problems at 800 ISO.
At 1600 ISO the noise is so bad the image is virtually useless.
This is the full frame at maximum ISO.