- Page 1Canon PowerShot A470
- Page 2 Canon PowerShot A470
- Page 3 Canon PowerShot A470
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality.”
This is the full frame at 80 ISO.
At the minimum sensitivity setting the image quality is very good, with little sign of noise.
Almost identical results at 100 ISO.
Noise is starting to creep in at 200 ISO, but overall quality remains good.
At 400 ISO noise is plainly visible, but overall colour rendition is still pretty good.
A dramatic reduction in quality at 800 ISO with a lot of image noise.
As usual the image quality at 1600 ISO is terrible.
This is the full frame at maximum ISO.