- Page 1Canon Digital IXUS 950 IS
- Page 2 Canon Digital IXUS 950 IS
- Page 3 Canon Digital IXUS 950 IS
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum ISO setting has been reduced to let you see the full image, and below that a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality.”
As is nearly always the case, image quality at 80 ISO is superb.
Not surprisingly there’s little difference at 100 ISO.
At 200 ISO however there is some chromatic noise visible in the darker areas.
It’s a little worse at 400 ISO.
And worse still at 800 ISO, although there is still plenty of fine detail visible and the shot would print well.
1600 ISO is a lot worse, and most fine detail has been lost.