- Page 1Canon Digital IXUS 750
- Page 2 Canon Digital IXUS 750
- Page 3 Canon Digital IXUS 750
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
At 50 ISO the IXUS produces very smooth images with absolutely no trace of noise.
At 100 ISO the image is still noise-free, although the colours are slightly less saturated.
At 200 ISO there is some image noise and colour distortion in the darker areas of the picture.
At 400 ISO the image is quite noisy, lacks contrast and saturation, and some of the colours are distorted.