- Page 1Canon Digital IXUS 65
- Page 2 Canon Digital IXUS 65
- Page 3 Canon Digital IXUS 65
- Page 4 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The normal colour mode has produced a pale and washed-out shot, although the lousy weather didn’t help.
In the Vivid colour mode the saturation level is dramatically increased, producing a much brighter shot.
Oddly, the left hand side of the lens seems to produce much less spherical distortion than the right, although all the corners are blurred.
The IXUS 65 has a minimum focus distance of 3cm, which is useful for good macro shots.
Score in detail
Image Quality 4
|Camera type||Digital Compact|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||6 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||3x|