- Page 1Canon Digital IXUS 120 IS
- Page 2 Canon Digital IXUS 120 IS
- Page 3 Canon Digital IXUS 120 IS
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using shaded natural light. ”
This is the full frame at 80 ISO.
At 80 ISO the image is clear, smooth and noise-free.
Very little difference at 100 ISO.
Still no issues at 200 ISO.
There is a hint of luminence noise at 400 ISO, but image quality is still excellent.
Some detail has been lost, but even at 800 ISO the quality is still there.
Some deterioration at 1600 ISO, due to pixel binning.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.