- Page 1BenQ DC C1000 10-Megapixel Compact Camera
- Page 2 BenQ DC C1000
- Page 3 BenQ DC C1000
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The wide-angle end of the zoom range is equivalent to about 35mm, wide enough for most situations.
Taken from the same location, this shows the telephoto end of the zoom range, roughly 105mm equivalent. Unfortunately it also shows how slow the lens is at this setting, producing motion blur.
As usual, here’s a shot of the front of the cathedral. See the blow-up below to compare fine detail.
This 600×600 100% enlargement shows how the camera captures fine detail. Not too bad, but compare this with the similar shots I’ve taken with other cameras.
Score in detail
Image Quality 7
|Camera type||Digital Compact|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||10.1 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||3x|