- Page 1BenQ DC C1000 10-Megapixel Compact Camera
- Page 2 BenQ DC C1000
- Page 3 BenQ DC C1000
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The DC C1000’s built-in flash is rather under-powered and doesn’t fill the frame properly at this wide angle setting. Compare this with the similar shot taken with the Samsung NV10.
Everyone likes a big organ, and here’s the magnificent example from Exeter cathedral. The camera has done a good job of capturing all the intricate detail.
The DC C1000 does an excellent job of capturing the delicate colours of this stained-glass window.