Microsoft has confirmed that there will be 23 Xbox One games available when the console hits retailers this November.
Although the final Xbox One release date still remains shrouded in mystery with Microsoft failing to narrow down the console’s launch window beyond this November, the manufacturer has revealed the console’s full launch line-up of games.
Featuring a number of high-profile AAA games from day one, the launch day Xbox One games line-up is headlined by the likes of Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4 and the eagerly awaited Watch Dogs.
A collection of titles which is sure to appease all gamer types, the Xbox One games list for launch see the high-profile first-person shooter franchises make an appearance alongside an array of sports titles in the form of FIFA 14 and Madden NFL 25, to more entertainment and child-friendly based offerings such as Skylanders: Swap Force, Zoo Tycoon and Zumba Fitness: World Party.
Describing the launch line-up as including “the industry’s biggest blockbusters and most highly-anticipated exclusives,” Microsoft has stated: “On launch day, fans will be able to enjoy titles from a diverse range of global developers and renowned studios.
Earlier today Microsoft confirmed that all Xbox One pre-orders will come with a free copy of FIFA 14 in tow. Set to launch later this year, the Xbox One price has been set at £429, £80 more than the rival PS4.
The full list of Xbox One games for launch is as follows.
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (DICE, Electronic Arts)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
- Crimson Dragon (Grounding/Land Ho!, Microsoft Studios)
- Dead Rising 3 (Capcom Vancouver, Microsoft)
- FIFA 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Fighter Within (AMA Ltd., Ubisoft)
- Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft)
- Killer Instinct (Double Helix, Microsoft Studios)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Lococycle (Twisted Pixel, Microsoft Studios)
- Madden NFL 25 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
- NBA LIVE 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games, Electronic Arts)
- Peggle 2 (Popcap, Electronic Arts)
- Powerstar Golf (Zoe Mode, Microsoft Studios)
- Ryse: Son of Rome (Crytek, Microsoft Studios)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- Zoo Tycoon (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios)
- Zumba Fitness: World Party (Zoë Mode, Majesco)
Read More: PS4 release date