2K has confirmed that WWE 2K16 is coming to PC on March 11 with all its DLC for no extra charge.
WWE 2K16 launched back in 2015 for PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360, with publisher 2K making no mention of a potential PC release.
Well it seems PC players are in luck. 2K has confirmed that the annual wrestling title is heading to PC with all of its downloadable content in tow.
The Steam release will be exactly the same as the PS4 and Xbox One versions; complete with DLC and pre-order bonuses from the console launch.
WWE 2K16’s PC bundle will contain the following content:
- Full Game
- Access to two playable versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 from The Terminator and T-800 from Terminator Judgment Day
- MyPlayer Kickstart - Players will gain instant access to boost created Superstar ratings and attributes in the game’s MyCareer mode;
- Accelerator - Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game;
- New Moves Pack - More than 30 new moves, including the Corner Enzuigiri (made popular by WWE Diva Nikki Bella), Avalanche Ram (made popular by WWE Diva Paige), Sidewinder Suplex (made popular by WWE and NXT Superstar Kevin Owens), Standing Crossface Chickenwing (made popular by WWE Superstar Stardust) and Dragon Sleeper (made popular by NXT Superstar Finn Bálor);
- Legends Pack - Playable WWE Legends: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Trish Stratus;
- Future Stars Pack - Playable NXT Superstars: Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake and Murphy;
- 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase
WWE 2K16 is currently available to preorder on Steam for £26.99, and will launch on March 11.
Recent WWE games had plenty of flaws, but these are easy to overlook if you’re playing with friends or diving into the game’s enjoyable Showcase mode.