Ubisoft has shown off the awesome Far Cry Primal beast taming in action, alongside detailing the Collector's Edition.
Ahead of the game's February 23 release date on PS4 and Xbox One, Ubisoft has showcase Far Cry Primal's beast taming features in a brand new trailer. The PC version is coming March 1.
Far Cry Primal is set in the Stone Age, a time when giant woolly mammoths and sabre-tooth tigers rule and humans are just part of the food chain.
The game will allow you, as Takkar, to summon predators you have tamed at any time and use them to scout areas, act as distractions or take out enemies.
It's pretty amazing. Take a look:
Ubisoft also detailed the content coming with the game's Collector's Edition and the Digital Apex Edition.
Far Cry Primal Collector's Edition
- Far Cry Primal game
- Exclusive Far Cry Primal Collector Box with sabretooth skull opening.
- Official Wenja phrasebook: your guide in Oros, full of useful words and in-game sentences. It is a condensed collection of the work of specialists/experts that have adapted a unique language for this game, based on the Proto-Indo European language.
- Exclusive Steelbook
- Far Cry Primal map of Oros
- The official game soundtrack and Wenja audio recordings to discover the basics of Far Cry Primal’s official language
Digital Content: all digital content available, a complete pack of ”Legend of the Mammoth” missions, a new weapon and 4 enhancements packs.
- “Legend of the Mammoth” missions: Up to 45 minutes of additional gameplay, where the player will have the unique opportunity to play as the largest animal in Oros, the almighty mammoth, and feel the power to stomp its enemies and defend its herd from other beasts and humans.
- Duel of beasts: A powerful rhino spirit dares to challenge your might. Battle him and his herd across treacherous cliffs to assert your dominance.
- The trapped elder: Bloodthirsty hunters have trapped your leader. Crash their camp and lead the elder to freedom.
- Hunt the hunter: The time for revenge is now. Lead your herd to crush those who threaten your survival.
- A new weapon, the Blood Shasti Club: A bloodstained club of bone and teeth once wielded by Ull, the vicious leader of the Udam. This weapon is unbreakable and cannot be consumed by flame.
- Four enhancement packs: Offers early access to rare resources and unique customisation options.
Digital Apex Edition
This edition includes the standard game plus all additional digital content: a complete package of “Legend of the Mammoth” missions, a new weapon and four enhancements packs.