The huge range of user-created levels available for the Wii U’s Super Mario Maker game will be easier to find from next week.
The company has announced the ‘Super Mario Maker Bookmark’ portal goes live on the web on December 21.
This will allow gamers to search for courses on their smartphones, tablets or desktop devices as well as the console. Once bookmarked, the levels will show up in the Course World tab on the console.
The new option makes it possible for gamers to have a host of new courses lined up to play whenever they come home, rather than spending ages searching the archive on the console.
Nintendo says over 3.3 million levels have already been uploaded.
See also: Super Mario Maker Tips & Tricks
As well as the new bookmark functionality, Nintendo has announced a host of new features coming to the game, including the display of World Records on level page.
The updates are listed by Nintendo as follows:
- Fire Koopa Clown Car: This volcanic vessel is capable of shooting fireballs as well as a powerful charged shot that can even destroy Blocks. It’s perfect for creating shoot-’em-up-style courses.
- P Warp Doors: Unlike regular Warp Doors, these are only visible while a P Switch is active – perfect for creating truly devious Ghost House courses.
- Bumper: This bouncy donut-shaped object sends Mario bounding away when touched.
- World Records: Now pages will display the World Record for each course uploaded, displaying the fastest clear time.
- Super Mario Maker Bookmark: Levels that players have bookmarked to play later using the Web portal will be accessible from the Course World tab.