The Bespin expansion for Star Wars Battlefront is now available on all platforms, bringing a slew of new content to the game.
The expansion will introduce two new heroes in the form of legendary smuggler Lando Calrissian and bounty hunter Dengar as they journey to the Cloud City of Bespin.
Players will be able to battle across the skies of Cloud City and within the Administrator’s Palace with a selection of new blasters and equipment.
Those who purchased the Season Pass will gain access to all of the aforementioned content alongside future DLC. It can also be bought individually, if that’s your cup of tea.
Some of the free content includes:
- Ranks: Increased rank cap from 60 to 70.
- Appearance: A new unlock for the Rebels, the Bespin wing guard.
- Appearance: A new unlock for the Empire, the Shock Trooper
- Palpatine: The honor guard have been updated and replaced with Royal Guards.
- Leia: The honor guard have been updated and replaced with Alderaan Guards.
It’s awesome to see DICE and EA continue to support Star Wars Battlefront with consistent new updates and content in addition to its major expansions.
A sequel to Battlefront is in development and planned to release in 2017.