The Sims 4 cheats list has been leaked ahead of the game’s launch tomorrow, letting you hack your way to billionaire status.
It’s been a long tradition of Maxis, the developer behind the Sims series, to include cheat codes in their PC games.
Those looking to cheat their way to massive homes and other hacks will be pleased to hear the Sims 4 cheats have been released ahead of tomorrow’s release date.
To open the cheat command window:
- On PC – Control, Shift and C
- On Mac – Command, Shift and C
From there you can enter the following cheat codes to get access to in-game perks. Some of these are the same as they were in The Sims 3, which will be a welcome relief to those loyal to the series.
- Help – Gives you the full list of commands and cheat codes
- Kaching – Gives you 1000 Simoleons
- Rosebud – Gives you 1000 Simoleons
- Motherlode – Gives you 50,000 Simoleons
- Resetsim [Sim name] – Resets your chosen Sim, just as you could with The Sims 3
- Fullscreen – Toggle between windows and full screen mode
- FreeRealEstate on – A handy cheat to make all neighbourhood lots free to purchase
- FPS On – Displays the current frame rate
- Healineeffects on – Enables headline graphics
- Death.toggle – When turned off, none of your Sims can die
- Testingcheats true – Enables The Sims 4 testing mode
The latter Testing Mode Cheat allows access to alter certain objects and the Sims themselves within the game.
It is supposed to be only for the developers, but can be access by gamers by using the cheat.
Currently the only option within testing mode is “cas.fulleditmode”, which lets you change the attributes of your already playable Sims.
We’ll be on the hunt for more cheats when we do our full review of the Sims 4, so stay tuned.
Read more: Best laptops 2014