Psyonix has confirmed that the immensely popular Rocket League is coming to Xbox One next year.
If you've been hearing all about the strange car-based football game known as Rocket League from your non-Xbox friends, then you'll be pleased to hear that from February you'll be able to get in on the action.
Rocket League is coming to Xbox One via the ID@Xbox self-publishing programme, and will offer all the same features, upgrades and other content available in the PS4 and Steam versions.
What's more, the Xbox One version has some exclusive features that you'll only get on Microsoft's new console.
Related: Best Xbox Live Games 2015
"Our goal with Rocket League is to continually improve, grow, and evolve the game while keeping its core fundamentals in focus," said Dave Hagewood, Studio Director and CEO of Psyonix. "Withour new Xbox One version, fans will not only get some great exclusives and a great value, but also, the kind of multiplayer gameplay that has made Rocket League a great passion for our players and for us."
Although the Back to the Future Car Pack isn't included within the Xbox One package, it will be available as a separate day one DLC pack for players to buy.
The Xbox One version of Rocket League includes:
- Exclusive battle cars – 16 cars, plus two Xbox One exclusives: the Halo HogSticker and the Gears of War Armadillo.
- Garage Customisation items – Over 400 different pieces including Paint Types, Wheels, Rocket Trails, Antennas and Toppers
- Maps – DFH Stadium, Beckwith Park, Mannfield, Urban Station, Utopia Coliseum, Wasteland.
- Multiplayer – Four-player split-screen, eight-player online. Ranked and unranked play. Special Mutator-Themed playlists, private match support.
- Game Modes – Exhibition 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, Unfair mode (1v2, 1v2, 1v4), offline season mode
- More features – Replay viewer, customisable controls, "Mutator" game-varient options (ball type, ball speed, boost strenght, max score, match length and so on)