Nintendo’s new rewards scheme is now available in Japan, having launched alongside Miitomo earlier today.
The new service will reward players who spend points with free game downloads and discounts.
Points can be earned by purchasing games on any Nintendo platform, so long as they are linked to your My Nintendo account.
There are two types of points - Gold and Platinum - which are earned by either buying games or playing Miitomo, Nintendo’s new mobile title.
Related: Pokken Tournament Review
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii U) - 320 Gold Points
- Metroid: Zero Mission (Wii U) - 85 Gold Points
- My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (3DS) - 1000 Platinum Points
- New Super Luigi U (Wii U) - 240 Gold Points
- Pikmin 3 Map Pack 2: Battle Enemies! Stages 7-10 (Wii U) - 30 Gold Points
- Super Mario 64 (Wii U) - 120 Gold Points
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (3DS) - 50 Gold Points
- Super Punch-Out! (Wii U) - 100 Gold Points
- WarioWare: Touched! (3DS) - 1000 Platinum Points
- 20% off of Brain Age: Concentration Training (3DS) - 600 Platinum Points
- 20% off of Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure (3DS) - 230 Platinum Points
- 20% off of Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) - 950 Platinum Points
- 20% off of New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS) - 750 Platinum Points
- 40% off of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS) - 130 Gold Points
- 40% off of New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U) - 160 Gold Points
- 40% off of Ultimate NES Remix (3DS) - 105 Gold Points
- 50% off of Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move (3DS) - 50 Gold Points
- 50% off of Metroid: Other M (Wii U) - 90 Gold Points
- 50% off of Super Mario Galaxy (Wii U) - 90 Gold Points
Miitomo will officially launch in Europe later this month for iOS and Android devices.