Microsoft has announced it is celebrating the one year Xbox One anniversary with gifts for gamers.
To mark the anniversary, Microsoft is giving its fans a number of gifts in the form of a special Marketing email.
“Saturday, November 22, marks the official one year anniversary of Xbox One. It’s been an unbelievable year, but we never would have gotten to this point without our incredible fans. We want to thank you for being a part of an amazing 12 months by celebrating with you all weekend long,” reads the Xbox Wire post.
If you are an Xbox One owner from one of the original 13 markets, you’ll get a special email with some of your prizes in it.
Beginning Friday, some of the treats for UK consumers will include:
- One month EA Access membership
- Tiger Shark cash card for GTA 5 Xbox One, worth $20,000 GTA Online dollars
- Xbox Live Gold 12-month membership in the form of a digital code
- Killer Instinct Season 1 Combo Breaker Pack, the retail version of Killer Instinct Xbox one’s first season with all eight season one characters
- Special limited edition Nissan 370Z featuring a custom Casio livery for Forza Horizon 2
- Battlefield 4 Air Vehicle shortcut for immediate access to helicopter and jet unlocks
- Arno’s French Rapier for Assassin’s Creed Unity
- 75 Platinum for Warframe
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare costume pack for Peggle 2
- Epic Quest pintablet in Pinball FX2
- Full digital download of Dance Central Spotlight
- 15 days access to Project Spark Premium, including 2x gain of Spark XP, credits and champion XP, as well as the option to buy new token-only content for earned in-game credits
In order to qualify for the free gifts, you need to have bought your Xbox One at some point before October 1 2014, in the original 13 markets. You must also have opted in to receive Xbox Marketing email before November 11, 2014, be 17 or older and have at least 10 hours Xbox One usage time.
Read more: Best Xbox One games 2014