The download size and patch notes for Just Cause 3’s day one patch have been released.
As you might have guessed by now, Just Cause 3 will receive a day one patch when it launches on December 1.
The patch only applies to the disc version of the game, and weighs in at 2.8GB on PS4.
It is unclear whether another patch will follow on release day, as the current patch is already available to those who got their hands on the game early.
Related: PS4 vs Xbox One
You can find the full list of extensive patch notes below:
Fixes and Improvements
- The Medician Department of Nature Conservation has pored over every inch of our beautiful island for cracks and removed them
- The Medician Department of Motor Vehicles has taken measures to acquire poorly-tuned vehicles and burn them
- The DRM has been given a refresher course in combat and spatial awareness as per the General’s recent mandate
- The Medician Department of Infrastructure has made some adjustments to certain roads to prevent traffic jams
- Various stability/crash fixes
- Various camera fixes
- Various Havok destruction optimisations
- Various localisation fixes and updates
- Various worldsim improvements
Missions, Challenges, Random Encounters
- Various minor mission bug fixes
- Various minor challenge bug fixes
- Fixed some various issues with Random Encounters
Graphics and Animation
- Various LoD optimisations
- Various lighting optimisations
- Various animation optimisations
- Various level and EQ adjustments
- Rebels riding along with Rico will now be less rude and not talk over each other
- Fixed a few rare audio distortion issues involving destructible objects with lots of moving parts
Just Cause 3 is set to launch on December 1 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.