Surprise, surprise - Apple's just updated its slate range with the ultra-svelte iPad Air 2, and the UK prices are in.
The Wi-Fi-only model marks up at £399 for 16GB, while the 64GB version costs £479. You can also pick up 128GB of storage for £559.
Next up is the Wi-Fi and cellular edition, with the low-end 16GB model starting at £499.
Should that paltry storage not sate your file-hoarding needs, there's a 64GB version on offer for £579 or a 128GB model pricing up at a huge £659.
The new iPad Air 2 comes packing Apple’s latest A8X chip, a 10-hour battery life, and a TouchID fingerprint sensor.
Showing off the super-skinny iPad Air 2, Phil Schiller, Apple’s Senior Vice President of Marketing, added: “It is the thinnest iPad we have ever made. It is just 6.1mm thin and 18 per cent thinner than the original iPad Air.
“It is so thin you can stack two of them and still be thinner than the original iPad.”
There's also an 8-megapixel rear-facing iSight camera, as well as an improved FaceTimeHD camera.
Check out our hands-on preview of the iPad Air 2 here.
- iPad mini 3 hands-on
- iPad Air 2 release date set for next week
- iPad mini 3 announced as Nexus 9 rival
- New 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- OS X Yosemite released as free update
- Apple details iOS 8.1 ahead of upcoming release
- Apple Pay release date confirmed for October 20
- Tim Cook announces WatchKit dev kit for Apple Watch