Minecraft’s latest update is here with a number of new features and changes, including the ability to dye and display your fancy armour.
Owners of the Windows 10 and mobile versions of Minecraft will receive the new update before the end of the month.
The new update will allow to players to dye their armour, create new mechanical devices and steal potions from evil witches.
First announced by Microsoft in a blog post, the update will let players construct new redstone objects such as dispensers, trapped chests and additional minecarts.
It will also provide players with more loot options. Armour and clothing can now be dyed using a cauldron and displayed in frames.
Related: PS4 vs Xbox One
You can check out the full list of updates below (be aware that these only apply to the Windows 10 and Pocket versions of the game):
- More redstone components (comparators, repeaters, dispensers, droppers, hoppers, trapped chests and additional minecart types)
- Witches and witch huts
- Witches’ cauldrons will contain a random potion
- Cauldrons will be able to dye armor
- Display gear in your home with Item Frames
- Maps will be placeable on walls
- Slime blocks, wearable pumpkins, red sandstone, and improved chicken jockey mobs
- Import and export maps in the Windows 10 Edition beta
Achievement hunters will be happy to know that the update also adds eight new achievements:
- Camouflage – Kill a mob while wearing the same type of mob head.
- Dispense With This – Construct a dispenser.
- Tie Dye Outfit – Dye all 4 unique pieces of leather armor.
- Map Room – Place 9 fully explored, adjacent maps into 9 item frames in a 3 by 3 square.
- Trampoline Bounce – 30 blocks upward off of a slime block.
- Freight Station – Use a Hopper to move an item from a Chest Minecart to a Chest.
- Smelt Everything! – Connect 3 Chests to a single Furnace using 3 Hoppers.
- Taste of Your Own Medicine – Poison a witch with a splash potion.