Ferrari and Logic3 have teamed up to launch a new range of headphones, earphones and speakers. Available in two distinct flavours, you can either opt for dazzling Ferrari red with the Scuderia range – perfect for that F1 pit crew vibe – or a more subtle set of finishes with the Cavallino lineup.
The range isn’t targeting the super high-end of the audio spectrum but is set to offer good sound quality with prices starting at around £100 for the earphones and going all the way up to £229 for the top-end over-ear headphones. These aren’t bad prices for Ferrari branded products – the Meridian F80 CD player and radio cost £1500. You can see the full lineup below.
Ferrari by Logic3 Scuderia P200
- The R200 Over-Ear Headphones are available in silver or white (£199)
- The P200 On-Ear Headphones pay tribute to those worn in the F1 pits, are available in red or black (£199)
- The R100 and R100i Earphones, which feature TFAT and noise isolating technology, are available in black or white (£119)
- The S100 and S100i Earphones, which feature TFAT and noise isolating technology, are available in red or white (£99)
Ferrari by Logic3 Cavallino T350
- The T250 On-Ear Headphones are available in black or tan (£229)
- The T150 and T150i Earphones, which feature TFAT and noise isolating technology are available in black or tan (£149)
- The G150 and G150i Earphones, which feature TFAT and noise isolating technology are available in black or white (£129)
Pricing and availability for the speakers and noise-cancelling headphone products has yet to be announced but you can take a sneak peak at them on the Ferrari by Logic3 website.
We’ve had the Scuderia range topping P200 headphones in our office for a few days now and our first impressions are pretty good. You get three different cables – to make them compatible with all types of phones/media players – a snazzy carry case and they sound pretty good too, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for our full review.