Ferrari and Logic3 have teamed up to launch a new range of headphones, earphones and speakers. Available in two distinct flavours, you can either opt for dazzling Ferrari red with the Scuderia range - perfect for that F1 pit crew vibe - or a more subtle set of finishes with the Cavallino lineup.
The range isn't targeting the super high-end of the audio spectrum but is set to offer good sound quality with prices starting at around £100 for the earphones and going all the way up to £229 for the top-end over-ear headphones. These aren't bad prices for Ferrari branded products - the Meridian F80 CD player and radio cost £1500. You can see the full lineup below.
Ferrari by Logic3 Scuderia P200
- The R200 Over-Ear Headphones are available in silver or white (£199)
- The P200 On-Ear Headphones pay tribute to those worn in the F1 pits, are available in red or black (£199)
- The R100 and R100i Earphones, which feature TFAT and noise isolating technology, are available in black or white (£119)
- The S100 and S100i Earphones, which feature TFAT and noise isolating technology, are available in red or white (£99)
Ferrari by Logic3 Cavallino T350
- The T250 On-Ear Headphones are available in black or tan (£229)
- The T150 and T150i Earphones, which feature TFAT and noise isolating technology are available in black or tan (£149)
- The G150 and G150i Earphones, which feature TFAT and noise isolating technology are available in black or white (£129)
We've had the Scuderia range topping P200 headphones in our office for a few days now and our first impressions are pretty good. You get three different cables - to make them compatible with all types of phones/media players - a snazzy carry case and they sound pretty good too, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for our full review.
Available immediately, you can pick up the earphones and headphones from Ferrari.com and Harrods.
More Headphone News >