The latest Fallout Shelter update introduces new characters, modes and tools to your vault.
A new update is now available for Fallout Shelter on Android and iOS devices.
The hefty update includes a new mode along with some additional tools and features.
You can check out the full list of updates below:
- Now you can save your Vault to the cloud and continue the game on all of your devices.
- “Some Dwellers are reporting sightings of a mysterious individual in Vaults around the Wasteland. Vault-Tec is offering a bottle cap reward for any positive identification.”
- Survival Mode has been added.
- Dwellers can now scavenge equipment from dead Raiders.
- Overseers can now skip the tutorial.
- A statistics page has been added to the Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide.
- Game now contains Russian language support
- “General maintenance” has been performed.
Related: iOS 10 release date
A new character known as Piper from Fallout 4 is also being added to Fallout Shelter, however she is exclusive to the iOS version.
Piper will come equipped with five free lunchboxes which the player can claim once she joins their vault.
Fallout Shelter debuted in June on iOS before coming to Android devices shortly after, so perhaps the same will happen with platform exclusive characters.
The highly anticipated Fallout 4 will launch on November 10 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Bethesda has released a trailer to accompany Fallout Shelter’s new update, which you can check out below: