Fallout Shelter’s new update adds dogs, cats and number of other new features and fixes.
Bethesda has just updated Fallout Shelter to Version 1.3 on both iOS and Android devices.
The new update brings an assortment of furry friends to vault, including a range of different dogs and cats.
In the update’s notes, we are treated this adorable message:
“Vault-Tec research has shown that four legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity.”
Related: Fallout 4 Review
It seems you will be able to select from a variety of different breeds, many of which can be obtain in-game or via microtransactions.
Other changes in the update include:
- Vault-Tec has received reports of some Dwellers not pulling their weight. Overseers are now authorized to permanently evict these lazy layabouts! Welcome to the Wasteland, slackers.
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Excessive tapping causing frustration when trying to clear out excess inventory? Overseers will love the new sell all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives should help experienced Overseers keep things running smoothly.
- Even more Vault-Tec certified improvements and optimizations. Because you can never have enough improvements or optimizations.
Fallout Shelter is free to download, but players can purchase lunchboxes with real money to obtain new items, weapons and upgrades.
In its first two weeks of release, Fallout Shelter grossed more than $5.1 million, and that’s just on iOS.
Now it’s time to fill our vault with pugs and corgis.