If you’re consider picking up some last minute Christmas gifts from Argos this year, you’ll need to make sure you place your order by this date – or it won’t be delivered in time the big day. Here’s what you really need to know about Argos’ last Christmas delivery dates in 2017.
Argos is renowned for having one of the best delivery networks in the game, so it should come as no surprise to hear that those wanting to purchase something in time for Christmas have up until 1 p.m. on December 24 to submit their order for home delivery.
Customers also have the option to collect their order from any of the retailer’s nationwide brick-and-mortar stores or from participating Sainsbury’s superstores – provided, of course, they place their order by the aforementioned date and time.
Here are some more highlights.
- Buy Now: HP Omen i5 17-inch Gaming Laptop for £999
- Buy Now: Nescafe Dolce Gusto Jovia Coffee Machine for £39.99
- Buy Now: Save £30 on a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with Type Cover
- Buy Now: Take 20% off a Nextbase 112 Dash Cam
- Buy Now: Xbox One S for just £199
Are you planning on taking advantage of any of Argos’ pre-Christmas deals? Have you spotted any unmissable savings? Be sure to let us know over on Facebook or Twitter @TrustedReviews.