After months of leaks and rumours, today’s Apple launch event has finally arrived.
The March 21 Apple event is now upon us, and it looks set to lift the lid on a slew of new products.
It’s expected that we’ll see the 4-inch iPhone SE, a 9.7-inch iPad Pro, and a range of new Apple Watch bands.
Of course, there’s no telling what extra surprises Apple might have in store for us, so stay tuned to TrustedReviews for the latest news from the event. And if you want to watch the event yourself, here’s everything you need to know.
What time does the Apple event start?
Apple is a global company, so fans will be tuning in from all over the world to catch the action.
Here’s when today’s Apple event starts where you are:
- San Francisco – 10:00 – March 21
- New York – 13:00 – March 21
- Brasilia – 14:00 – March 21
- London – 17:00 – March 21
- Paris – 18:00 – March 21
- Cape Town – 19:00 – March 21
- Moscow – 20:00 – March 21
- New Delhi – 22:30 – March 21
- Beijing – 01:00 – March 22
- Tokyo – 02:00 – March 22
- Canberra – 04:00 – March 22
Related: Why we need an iPhone SE
Where can I watch the Apple event live stream?
Apple always streams its events live on the company’s homepage, which means it's easy to follow what's happening wherever you are.
To watch the event, you’ll need to use a browser that supports Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming technology.
Any of the following support the stream:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with Safari on iOS 7.0 or later
- Mac with Safari 6.0.5 or later on OS X v10.8.5 or later
- PC with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) with software 6.2 or later
- Apple TV 4th generation
Related: iPhone 7 release dateWhat would you like to see from today’s Apple launch event? Let us know in the comments.