With the DH77 series Sharp aims to prove it has green credentials, with eco-friendliness touted as a selling point.
This amounts to an 'Eco' button on remote controls for the DH77 series, which, coupled with a light sensor in the TVs themselves, automatically adjusts the TV brightness to suit the surrounding conditions.
Key specs of the DH77 range, aside from it's the claimed greenness are:
- 32in, 42in & 46in sizes
- 1,920 x 1,080 pixel (Full HD) resolution
- (50,000:1)/2,000:1 (dynamic) contrast ratio (30,000:1 contrast dynamic ratio on 32in model)
- 100Hz panel with 4ms response time
- 10-bit image processing
- Three HDMI ports, component, S-Video, Composite, dual-SCART inputs
- USB port for MP3 and JPEG playback