Astonishing as it may seem for MSI to release a system not spun off the Wind's basic chassis, it apparently is possible. Don't believe me? Then take a look at the EX310, MSI's equivalent to systems such as the Sony Vaio SZ and the Dell XPS M1330, packing a likewise 13.3in form factor.
As ever the best way to list the specs is probably in a list, so here they are:
- 13.3in 1,280 x 800 screen
- AMD Turion X2 dual-core processor
- Up to 4GB RAM
- AMD ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450 graphics
- 160GB, 250GB or 320GB hard drive
- Draft-N wireless, Bluetooth
- Optional Blu-ray drive
Pricing and release information isn't available for the UK yet, but we do know that in Taiwan the system will come in a choice of either red or blue, so that's okay.