- Page 18 Best Lightweight Vacuum Cleaners
- Page 2 Bosch GL30 Compact All Floor
- Page 3 Miele Compact C2 Cat & Dog Powerline
- Page 4 Gtech AirRam
- Page 5 Vax Air Cordless Lift U85-ACLG-B
- Page 6 Dyson V6 Fluffy
- Page 7 Dyson V8 Absolute
- Page 8 VonHaus 1200Watt Cyclonic
- Page 9 Karcher VC5 Premium
- 2.3kg handstick cordless vacuum cleaner
- 20-minute battery life with trigger mechanism
- Trio of specialised cleaning heads
Review Price: £400
The Dyson V6 Fluffy is the lightest vacuum in our selection. While its 20-minute run time sounds prohibitively short, its trigger system ensures it’s only powered when you’re actually cleaning. You’ll be pleasantly surprised how much cleaning you can get done in 20 minutes.
It helps that the Fluffy is an outstanding cleaner. It comes with a brilliant ‘Fluffy’ head that’s designed for hard floors. It specialises in scooping up large debris with ease, while there are separate powered brush tools for carpets and furniture. It’s a complete package and its design makes it very versatile – it fits under most furniture and is perfect for cars, stairs and even kitchen tops.
The only bad thing about it is the price and the small 0.4-litre bin – it needs emptying after each session, normally. If you can’t stomach the cost, consider the £100 cheaper Dyson V6